IN THIS ISSUE OF LBM EXECUTIVE:
|Three months ago the buzz was all about how 2014 might be the breakout year everyone has been waiting for. Now analysts say the housing recovery is losing momentum and may go into a slump. But do those arguments hold water? Plus, McDole discovers that a truck driver in the coffee shop can be worth two on the road, and Chambers and Kuehn explain how NOT to build a first-rate sales force.
Click here for the issue.
Did You Miss the December 1 OSHA Deadline for GHS Training?
Members of EBMDA may download a training PowerPoint for free.
1. Log into the Risk Management Center. If you need login instructions, contact David Garrett at 800-296-3278. (You were sent a Username and Password. Is this still in your Inbox?)
2. Once in the Risk Management Center, click on Library.
3. In the search field at the top left, type in GHS. Then click the search icon.
4. You will see a list of all materials in the Library dealing with GHS. Look for the PowerPoint presentation, and download it.
5. Review this first, before showing it to employees. At the end of this PowerPoint, there is an attendance sheet that you should print out and have available for your employees to sign, verifying that they received the training.
6. Keep that attendance sheet in a file for OSHA review, if and when they ask for it. You may repeat the training as often as necessary, until all your required employees have been trained in GHS.
EBMDA has purchased this program for the benefit of its members.
|Base Level Platform includes…||Full Access Platform includes…|